The arrival of a new year always seems to bring about a time for reflection. We all seem to make the same resolutions every year; lose that pesky 5 or 10 pounds, exercise more, save more money… The list goes on and on.Usually, by March the resolutions we make in January are long forgotten. This year I have resolved to not make resolutions, but instead to set goals for the upcoming year. These are my goals for 2016.
My 2016 Goals:
- Launch an exciting new book series!
- Learn to ride my Honda Rebel.
- Get fit again and earn my high green belt in AKT Combatives.
- Build a vine-covered pergola over my water feature.
- Remember to breathe and live fully in each moment for a more centered and balanced life.
I am sure I will add to the list as the year progresses, but for now this is my focus.
I hope that we can inspire each other throughout the year to reach our goals. What are your goals for the upcoming year. Share them below in the comments.